Why standard SEO tools fail to track generative search outcomes?
We rely on standard SEO platforms to track rank positions, but they provide zero visibility into whether tools like ChatGPT cite our platform. Why is traditional rank tracking insufficient, and what should we use instead?
8 Views


My latest research session included several Canadian casino destinations, and South Beach was one of the names that appeared along the way. I had not looked closely at this particular reference before, so I decided to spend a few minutes exploring it. South Beach Casino provided another page for my comparison list. I mainly wanted to understand how the content was arranged and whether the main navigation was easy to follow. For users researching casino options in Canada, having several different references can make it easier to compare locations and page structures. I also checked the site from a smaller screen to see whether the layout remained comfortable. Once I finished, I added it to my notes with the other Canadian results.